The Microsoft Computer Games and Emerging Technologies Research Lab (GET Lab) of the Cyprus University of Technology is exploring the possibility of hiring a Project Manager/Lab Administrator for full-time or part-time engagement, depending on qualifications and availability.
Duties and Responsibilities: (indicative list)
- Manage projects effectively
- Prepare reports and deliverables
- Prepare research proposals, grant applications, and tenders
- Facilitate the organization of workshops and dissemination activities
- Act as the contact point between all people/entities involved
- Have a Masters and/or a PhD in any field relevant to the lab’s activities (e.g. Interactive Media, Virtual Reality, Computer Science, etc) or/and in a field relevant to Project Management.
- Experience in a position with similar responsibilities including solid exposure to project management
- Fluent in Greek and English
- Excellent IT skills and computer literacy
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and expertise.
Expressions of interest should be submitted to email@example.com as soon as possible, but not later than 3rd of April 2019.
- A cover letter with contact info and which clearly specifies availability date for the employment. In the letter, please also indicate whether you are available for full-time or part-time (or for any) engagement for the Project Manager Position.
- A detailed curriculum vitae in English
- Short description of your academic/research and project management experiences (0.5 to max 1 page – in English).
- Contact details of two referees (no reference letters are needed)